Current Version is 1.1
Topology Vertex Maps is a plugin for cinema4D, which generates various types of vertex map in realtime.
The following modes are currently implemented using all your processor cores to generate custom vertex maps which can be adjusted in realtime.
- Mesh Area Denstity – the relative surface density of your polygon structure(s) .
- Mesh Angle – describes the relative surface angles of your polygon structure(s) .
- Ambient Occlusion – shows the Ambient Acclusion of your polygon structure(s).
- Volume Depth – a map of the sub surface volume of your polygon structure(s)
- Shadow – a unique shadow from one or more light sources onto your polygon structure(s)
- Deformed Delta – describes the liniear distance between the deformed and undeformed state.
- Deformed Tensor – describes the surface area density delta between the deformed and undefromed state.
- Cinema4D R13,R14,R15
- WIN PC and OSX 64bit
- Includes Team Render Support
- no messing around with license keys
What you get
- Topology Vertex Map Tag
- Polygon Transfer Tag
- Free Limited Support..